Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thing 8

I need to make a database, but I thought I would make some slideshows, since I haven’t done that before, really. I made a mosaic of my internship with the National Park Service a few years ago. It was nice to see all the pics on one page, and brought back good memories. That was my favorite gig of all time. I would’ve kept doing that job if I could’ve afforded it. Several other pics of my undergrad era activites are included, also.

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

This sort of application can be used to promote a variety of things in one graphic. It’s an easy tool to show multiple images in one space, and could show the user to show them more pictures in a small amount of space and time, to pique their interest in whatever it is you are trying to show them.
These sorts of programs make it easy to present a polished-looking page to your users, with little time invested to make it. Very useful, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment